USDA certified Organic Algae, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil moisturize and firm skin leaving a matte, silky finish. An OSEA fan favorite for its light, luxurious feel and soothing natural fragrance of pure lavender and geranium. May be used as a primer for flawless makeup application or before applying sunscreen.
- Algae Extract contains potent vitamins and minerals. Hydrates dry skin and reinforces the appearance of a healthy, balanced, moisture-rich complexion.
- Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil firms skin and helps diminish the appearance of wrinkles. Rich in vitamin E.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil plumps fine lines and wrinkles for a youthful, refined complexion. Rich in vitamin E.
- Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil renowned for its sweet aroma and relaxing and balancing properties. A natural skin soother.
- Macadamia (Macadamia Ternifolia) Seed Oil a lightweight botanical oil rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Deeply hydrates skin and visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) naturally rich in essential fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamin E, D and provitamin A. An excellent skin conditioning agent for harsh climates and for after-sun care.
How to Use
Apply to clean, dry skin. Use morning + night. Blend with liquid foundation for smoother makeup application. Apply more frequently in polluted areas or in harsh climates.
- Reduces Redness
NATURALLY DERIVED INGREDIENTS:
Aqua, *Algae Extract, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, *Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Glucoside, *Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), *Simmondsia Chinensis Oil (Jojoba Seed Oil), *Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Calendula Officinalis Extract, L-lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Xanthan Gum, Laminaria Digitata Extract, *Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Pelargonium (Geranium) Graveolens, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Glycine